If IRS doesn’t clean up its act, it will affect their ability to enforce the tax laws, as more people refuse to disclose facts on their returns that will be used against them.
IRS scandal merely tip of iceberg of agency’s problems
Way more than a smidgen: Voters say IRS corrupt – This poll has 64% saying IRS has been corrupt in its attacks on conservative groups. The other 36% were BHO Kool-Aid chuggers.
Michael Jackson estate embroiled in tax fight with IRS – Another example of the abuses of this insane form of grave robbery known as the Estate Tax, which has its roots in the Communist Manifesto. Asset valuation is very subjective, as the huge disparity in this case – $7 million vs $1.125 billion – proves. Unfortunately, as in all tax matters in this country, the starting point is that anything the IRS says is considered to be gospel and anyone who wants to dispute it has to spend a ton of time and money in an almost impossible uphill battle to prove otherwise.
House Republicans fighting Treasury Dept. effort to limit political activities of tax-exempt groups – Who knows how successful they can be when the GOP leadership is unwilling to do anything about BHO’s flagrant abuses of his power.
Rep. Dave Camp: 100 Percent of Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative – No surprise to anyone who hasn’t drunk the BHO Kool-Aid.
Vulnerable Dems want IRS to step up – It’s not just BHO using the IRS to stifle opponents. That supposedly impartial agency as become a very powerful and ruthless attack arm of the DemonRat Party.
Gym memberships add Obamacare tax – The new taxes continue to pile up.
IRS Commissioner Warns of ‘Extensive Wait Times’ for Phone Assistance – Another indicator that free tax advice is worth every penny. Remember that IRS has a huge conflict of interest when giving advice. They want us all to pay in as as much as possible. It has also long been the case that IRS does not stand behind any of their phone advice. The safest approach is to work with a professional tax advisor who shares your goals of paying the least tax legally required. That kind of advice is well worth the cost, and you can hold the advisor accountable.
Rush is Right – I’ve been catching up on recent podcasts of the Rush Limbaugh Show and he has been having some excellent analyses of our current situation, such as these.
BHO and his Fellow Travelers can literally buy votes by stealing money from the Evil Rich and giving it to easily swayed sheeple.
How Popular Could I Be If I Could Give Away Other People’s Money?
Obama Shows Us How to Give Away Other People’s Money and Soak in the Love
A Predictable GOP Fold on the Debt Limit – This is one area where I have always disagreed with Rush. He hammers the GOP leadership for not doing their constitutional duty by standing up to BHO’s illegal actions; but he refuses to accept the fact that only a third party, such as the Libertarian Party, will be able to ever do anything to slow the growth of Big Government.
Stalinist Lawlessness: Companies Must Swear to IRS They Didn’t Fire Employees Because of Obamacare – IRS is given even more power to micro-manage decisions by private sector businesses.
With his flagrant disregard for the US Constitution, I have long warned about the possibility of BHO ignoring the 22nd Amendment and running for a third term. Since nobody in the GOP has the guts to stand up to a black DemonRat, he would get away with it and will most likely be able to buy more than enough votes to win. There is already a growing push among the Dims and their allies in the media to nullify the entire Constitution as an antique relic of the past and no longer relevant to the modern world. Rush takes this a little further and wonders if BHO will just call off the 2016 Presidential election altogether and stay in the White House as long as he wants to. Nobody would dare kick first black president out of the White House.
How Far Can Obama Go?
Obama’s Lawlessness? Nobody Cares
Impeachable Offenses No Longer Matter