Top Ten Accountant Pet Peeves
Posted by taxguru on April 17, 2014
From The Late Show:
If the embedded player doesn’t work, click here.
10. Self-adhesive stamps and envelopes mean there’s almost nothing left to lick.
9. As soon as you buy a printing calculator, Apple puts out a new one.
8. All the friggin’ numbers
7. Clients are so sensitive about going to jail.
6. Cruel jokes about the size of my rubber finger tip.
5. People who fill out disclosure statement form 8275 instead of regulation disclosure statement form 8275R — idiots
4. Academy Award winners who don’t thank Price Waterhouse Coopers
3. Idealistic youngsters who think accounting is just glamor and glitz.
2. Only 6, 8, 9, and zero can be decorated with a smiley face.
1. Explaining to my wife how I got a paper cut on my ass
Extras from the website:
People assuming we all use steroids
People who judge me for sleeping with my calculator
Immodest clients who freely divulge their annual income
If there are exemptions and deductions, why aren’t there “dedumptions”?
No one wants to embezzle anymore
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.